Monday, January 8, 2007

My Christmas Gifts

Last december i tried my hand on baking goods as my christmas gifts. And I can tell you now baking is such a hard work and I salute all those who baked so hard and produce such wonderfully and heavenly baked goods from cookies , pies to cakes
So after so many unsuccessful attempts i choose the one my nephew Nico like best ( its always a good guage to let your relatives specially the young ones to get the first taste of your baking. Hah! they will really tell you what taste good and yucky)
So after so many attempts he pick my Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies baked dozens and dozens to give to my friends and here at home since christmas season is a good excuse for everyone to indulge in eating by hey this recipe is good for the health conscious too...

No comments: